Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Talking with Soph


Last night Soph and I were cuddling in bed, and I whisperred "Jesus loves you"to her.
"Jesus is in Heafen" She replied.
"Yes"
Jesus is infisible, He's in heafen"
"Yes, honey, He is" I said, stroking her hair. She looks up at me thoughtfully.
"I miss Jesus."
"So do I, honey, so do I", I say, as I wonder if she remembers Him."One day we will go to heaven and Jesus will make everything all better."
"Yes" She agrees solemnly. Thinking a little further, she adds," with Daddy and Emma and Lizabeth"
"Yes"
The name Sophia means wisdom, and it suits her.

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Seeing your children develop a personal relationship with Jesus/the Holy Spirit/the Father is one of the most fullfilling parts of being a parent.

Karyn said...

BTW, Rob.....where's your interviews with Liz and Soph?

Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

oH MAN... i STARTING CRYING WHEN i READ THIS.. REALLY IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING.. lana you're an zmzing mom, really, i ADMIRE YOU VERY MUCH.

Sorry this key board is wak..

Kathryn

Mike and Tor said...

Wow - what an amazing little girl we are blessed to know. I loved snuggling with her to sleep (me at least) last Saturday when we came over. I can't wait to have little ones. Rob and Lana, you guys are great parents. Having little girls that have the understandin and heart for Jesus that yours do is such a great testament to your parenting. Great job.