Thursday, July 13, 2006

things i know at age 28


1. the most important thing in life is loving Jesus.

2. having a family makes you far richer than having money ever could.

3. every diet scientificly proven to make you thin has an equal and opposite diet to prove it wrong.

4. we musn't blame God for allowing wars and genocide to happen, because that would take the blame away from the evil men who were actually responsible.

5. chocolate is good for you.

6. you can have anything you want in the world as long as you are willing to sacrifice everything else to get it.

7. sex is good for you.

8. if my children grow up to know one thing, i hope it is Jesus. if they know Jesus, i have done my job.

5 comments:

Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

It was great to read your blog, lana you have done alot of work on it! Thank you!!!! I wish I could sit and read all of it, but can't because of the money for every minute, but when we get home I know I am going to love reading all those writings.

Happy Birthday! Sorry I couldn't phone of anything, we were sick, you know what happened. So it's belayted, but we thought of you and hope you felt precious and honred on that day.

Your ten things you learned is great, really simplifies things, help you understand whats important... Jesus, Sex, and chocolet... oh ya justice and childrent too:)

Love you and keep writing!

Love Kathryn

Rob... said...

Lana that's cool. You never cease to amaze me with your insight. I love you so much!

Mike and Tor said...

Lana, Thanks for sharing your 10 points of wisdom. Something tells me you have more to share (hopefully later?) Good picture as well. Have a terrific day being a mommy. To tell you the truth, more and more everyday I want to have kids and be able to just focus on being a mommy - I envy you for being there already. Enjoy it! Love you, Tor

Rob... said...

I know one thing you don't know at 28. How to use capitals!!! =)

Karyn said...

My wise daughter. Good points. I like the way Kath summed it up
Jesus, Sex, chocolate, children and Justice.

You always amaze me with your ability to find what is important in all the "stuff". Like Dad said, there is too much wisdom in your eyes to pass for a 20 year old.