

With a bunch of little girls in the house you'd expect a little bit of fighting to happen in the house.
The other day Sammi, one of the little girls that Lana is babysitting came crying to Lana. "Sophie hit me with the baby", she sobbed. Suddenly Lana hears in a defiant voice from the living room. "No I didn't!! I hit you with this, and these", holding up her fist and then wiggling her fingers.
Today at supper we were talking. I told Sophie that tonight she had to sleep in her own bed. She said, "No, I wanna sleep with Mommy". Lana said that she had her sisters to sleep with. She said, "no they hurt me." Liz piped up, "Well, sometimes we don't hurt her."


2 comments:
LMAO! Thanks for sharing that Rob. Totally made my day. "No, I hit you with this...." oh man. Well at least they're being honest...even if it's violent.
Tell the girls aunty Tor says hi and give them hugs for me. Will you be able to make it to Michael's party on Sunday? I can't remember if I told you about it last Sat??? Hmm, I'll have to call you today to make sure.
Later guys,
Tor
LOL! I love it!
Liz's backhand comments are hilarious - "Sometimes we don't hurt her" reminds me of "That was only a little bit bad, Paka" when they were flying Paka's plane
Post a Comment