I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.


7 comments:
Rob, I have to say that describes you fairly well. You are sure a good lookin' car!
I am a Mercedes SLK!
I appreciate the finer things in life. Appearantly, I have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on my mood. Wherever I go, I like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?
Yeah, that's me all right! :)
Lol - Rob I'd like to witness someone "pushing your pedal" so I can see that wild side. lol.
But it's true that you hate to lose...especially against me (in "Holiday Frenzy Games")! (lol)
Cool car man - I'm going to take the quiz and share mine too.
Mom - I like the SLK. My uncle has one and they ARE very nice cars.
I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!
"You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.
Lol - funny thing is that is my ULTIMATE FAVORITE car! It has been since I was 8 years old. I'm sure most people that know me, would agree with the description too.
Some of those qualities have served me well...and not so well too.
Again - cool link Rob.
I'm a Corvette, Too! No wonder my husband likes me so much! Tee hee!
Funny, I thought the questions asked were pretty lame and how could those questions ever tell anyone anything about you? However, amazingly, the descriptions are relatively accurate, when you think about it!
Now we know what Chris found attractive about you Jan, you are his favorite car! LOL
A corvette, with lower profile tires though.
Dad
Post a Comment