So I finally recieved word on Friday that I didn't get the job in Coronation, I get to stay in Rimbey for the time being. The manager in Coronation said alot of the same things that the Rocky manager said. So I've decided to hold off applyinf anywhere else and get some experience under my belt.
I'm not upset, after the Coronation manager took so long to get back I started to worry that they were not organized or that there was something wrong with the branch. After talking with the manager on Friday I think I was right, it sounds like it would have been more trouble then it was worth.
On the home front, we recieved Emma's new school curriculum in the mail on Firday so lana spent part of Saturday going over it and planning for this week. She did a math assessment with all the girls to see where they were at in Math. Emma is already well into the book. Elizabeth isn't too far behind, and while Soph wasn't ahead, she was learning very fast. Lana has decieded that she will be teaching all 3 of the girls at the same time. She might even do some school with the other kids in the day home as well, and get them ahead too, as long as their parents are ok with it. =)
Anyway, that's about all from here for now, other then the STUPID mice we have on the trailor. Every time it gets cold out we get mice in here. Thanks to mom for giving us some poison and such, it's working, but not fast enough.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sorry to hear that you didn't get the job, Rob. But, it sounds like you are ok staying in Rimbey for a while, so that is good. And, you might be right- it may have been more trouble than it was worth if they were unorganized, etc.
Oh, and I agree with Victoria...doesn't anybody blog around here anymore?? :)
I was just so busy after christmas I havne't had a moment to even think about blogging. I'm caught up alot more now so I should have more time to get it done.
the blogs are slowly coming alive again - Dan, Kath and I all posted recently. My question is:(sometimes, anyway) Where are the comments so we know someone is reading?
Glad to hear you are now settled with where you are, for now, Rob.
now that you are back in the "blogging mode", let's hear some stories about the girls - and photos! haven't seen a photo from you for a while!
Hey rob, I think Janice said everything perfectly. It is to bad you didn't get a job... kinda sux to get rejected. But at the same time it might have been a good thing in the long run.
It is good to hear somthing from the home front. it's cool Lana is going to be teaching in the day, hopfully parents of the other kids make it easy for her and let her do some of that stuff with all the kids.
We were gunna come see you gusy today, but the truck broke down in red deer, seems to be somthing serious.... so we're here at grandma and grandpa's house.
Anyway, mayeb see you soon.
Kathryn
Post a Comment