It's been 8 years that I've been married to my best friend and soul mate and I can't believe that it's been that long. I think the only way I can believe that it's that long is that Emma is going to be 7 (don't ge me going on that) and we better have been married 8 years. =)
We were looking at a bunch of 'old' pictures of the girls as babies and us as newly weds and even though there were alot of tough times financially we were always happy. There have never been any problems with 'us'. The smart-ass in me says that's becasue I never get to win a fight and I just give in. But really I know it's because we both love eachother so much that we are always looking out for each other and trying to find the best solution for the other person. I don't know how many times we'll be arguing about something and we both give in at the same time.
Anyway, all that rambling is to say that this is only the beginning and I can't wait to see what God has for us in the future. Lana, you are my girl, and you always will be. Thanks for a fabulous 8 years.
Love ya...
XXXPUNCH.
PS.....Lana and I were kissing this morning in the backentry and Emma came in and said.....EWWWWWW!!! It's already began. =)
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Happy Anniversary, guys! I was talking to Kath yesterday, adn she got me thinking of your wedding. I was looking at some pics from that day- you guys looked so great and really happy. Isn't it amazing how much has happened in your lives in that time? 3 gorgeous girls? Wowo! Lucky!
Here's to many more years of happiness! (And lettng Lana win the arguments! Tee Hee)
And, Auntie Karyn and Uncle Jim, Happy belated Anniversary! Sorry it is late. Now that I have a calendar, I should probably consult it! :) I hope you had a wonderful day!
You brought tears to my eyes, Rob. I can't tell you how much it blesses us to see our kids in love and "makin' it work".
Thank you for giving us our beautiful Lana - she is such a blessing to us.
We love watching you two grow together and succeed. You are a great example of marriage and parenting to the younger couples. And I can't say enough how much it blesses us to watch.
God bless you as you continue to "give in to each other" . YOu've found one of the most important secrets..."to esteem others higher than yourself" What's that? Eph 4 something, I think.
We love you both
And so the cycle of life begins for the next generation.
Dad
Thanks Janny, its been a fantastic run and I would do it all again in a heart beat.
Unc
Guys - you have been a great example to us of love and commitment and just making it work through the years. (and I've only been around for a few)
Rob - so glad the internet girl didn't work out - we would have so missed out on an amazing person that we have in Lana.
Rob - you are a good husband. It doesn't take much to see how you think of your family and put them first in your daily life - I just wanted you to know that it shows.
Lana - you are such a thoughful wife and mother. (also sister) I was specifically thinking of you the other day when I was watching a movie about a mom and her girls -it's not tough, but you make it seems pretty effortless sometimes. You also are a great example.
God bless you both and WE can't wait to see what God has in store for you too!
Love you!
eehh hem..sorry I meant to say "it can be tough" (in my above comment)
Well, Rob, what are your thoughts on the Ryan Smyth trade????
today is Feb 27. I expected a new post from you today, of all days! You're falling down on the job, Buddy! :(
Mom
What? Still no comments on the trade? Either you are too devestated to comment or are super busy at work...afterall, it is the RSP deadline, isn't it?
Janice (It won't let me log in for some reason...hmmm)
It is RSP deadline. Lets say its a combination of the tow and Lana was sick. I plan on commenting today though.
Post a Comment