I went to the dentist because I had a cavity. When we got there we had to wait and I read a joke book. Then the nurse came and got me, I was still allowed to have my book. She took me to one of the rooms and I sat in a big dentist chair. The dentist looked in my mouth and froze my mouth. It felt weird and it felt like my mouth was fat. It was good because it didn't hurt. And then the dentist gave me a filling in one of my top teeth. And then at the end I got a sticker and some gum.
Next time they're is going to be more freezing because the dentist is going to fill a much bigger cavity. But I'm not scared, well maybe a little.
By Emma.....with help from Dad.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Emma. I'm glad you were a good girl for the dentist. What is your dentist's name? I like your description of how your mouth feels when it is frozen. It does feel fat.
Aren't you glad that a book can keep you company or keep you busy when you have to wait? Reading is one of the best things to do in the whole world! I'm glad you like to read. I have LOTS of books to share with you!
Do you remember a joke from the joke book?
Love you,
Grandma H
Hi Emma,
I don't like going to the dentist very much. I think that my mouth feels funny when it's frozen. You are right, it feels fat - and sometimes I drool and don't even know it. Teehee - Uncle Mike thinks I look funny when I do that.
Thanks for telling us about your trip to the dentist. I really like hearing about what you are doing.
Love you lots!
Aunty Tor
Post a Comment