Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Raise for Me

I got a raise....yah!

Every beginning of the year, which in ATB is April 1 reviews are done and recommendations for raises are made. Last year I recieved a modest cost of living increase mostly because I was still training on the job. This year my manager recommended me for a larger increase. And I got word yesterday that I got a 10% raise in pay. To clarify with some of you, that will be on top of what I will recieve when I go to Leduc.

To celebrate we all went out to Tony Roma's for supper and had a great time.

5 comments:

Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

Rob, thats awesome!

Getting a raise lifts some one up so much I think, not just cuz of the money, but your appreciated and valued. It's great.

And I am glad they see that you are worth it and have great potencial!

love kathryn

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats!

Mom (I'm stealing Dad's air card internet)

Anonymous said...

Hey Robert, congradulations. Always a blessing to have a gift kinda drop out of the sky.

Mike and Tor said...

Horray Rob - good work buddy. Have you gotten anything on paper yet? Looking forward to you guys being closer. See you soon.

arlene said...

OK, I am out of the loop, but did you say Leduc? Are you guys moving here?
That would be fantastic!