This is a little blog about the lives of Rob, Lana, Emma, Elizabeth and Sophia and the little things that we do and see.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
New Blog
Just a little self promotion here. After Lana has prdded me over the last couple years I have decided to start my own little blog on the Oilers. The link is on the side. I'll be discussing players, games etc. Nothing major, I just thought some of you may enjoy keeping up with the team.
hey rob thats cool about your iolers blog, I will try and keep up because I want to get to know th team thi yearm since last year I couldn't hanle evenhearing baout them because fo Ryan... so I gotta get o and band wagon again!
Will be visting your blog,
and your updated one here looks cool. you gotta teach me! Kathryn
2 comments:
hey rob thats cool about your iolers blog, I will try and keep up because I want to get to know th team thi yearm since last year I couldn't hanle evenhearing baout them because fo Ryan... so I gotta get o and band wagon again!
Will be visting your blog,
and your updated one here looks cool. you gotta teach me!
Kathryn
HEy...! What happened to the link for Mike and Tor's blog?
Post a Comment