
I am very proud to announce I have another niece! My brother Frank and his wife Heather had a baby girl on November 9! This is their third girl - yes, my brother and I are samesies now- and I am super proud of Heather for doing such a great job bringing her little girl into the world.
Heather had a midwife for this pregnancy and opted for a home birth. When labour started they called the midwife and transformed their living room into a birth room. Heather usually has 3-day labours, but the home birth thing helped, because this one was only 17 hours! Isabel was born without a hitch in their living room and the two sisters were there to see the baby less than a minute after she was born. Isabel weighed 10lbs 2oz!!!!!! Heather obiously did and absolutely amazing job!


4 comments:
That is so amazing, and I am so glad everything went so well for her. The hoem birth was good for her obveously!
And she has one of my very favorite names!
Congrats, Lana! And to Frank and Heather, too. I can't believe that little girl had a 10 pound baby!!!!! Wow. Good for her.
Isabel is sure a beauty - like her sisters. You Bergs make pretty girls.
Thanks Guys! I love her name, too.
The best part is they are coming for Christmas, so I will get to see her soon!!! I didn't get to see Sylvie until she was one and a half and that was so hard! Nieces are so special.
Lana
10 lbs 2oz...ouch!
Post a Comment