Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Legacy Continues

This is a short post, but a funny one, for those that understad the inside joke.

Growing up Dad would always use the classic Cheech and Chong line, "Oh wow man, right by the snackbar!", whenever we got a parking spot near our destination.

The other day we all were going to the mall on a rather busy day and had to park near the end of the parking lot. After looking at the distance that she was going to be forced to walk Emma lamented, "Awww man! Why couldn't we be by the snackbar!"

And the legacy continues to another generation.

5 comments:

Karyn said...

LOL. priceless. Obviously, you also use the classic line.
Well, how could you not?

Anonymous said...

Two very important things in life, 1. food, 2. being close to food....oh maybe #3 quick food "at the snack bar".

Anonymous said...

I don't even know she understands what a snackbar is. And yes I do use this line always.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know she understands what a snackbar is. And yes I do use this line always.

Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

haha emma- thats so emma:)