This is a little blog about the lives of Rob, Lana, Emma, Elizabeth and Sophia and the little things that we do and see.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Celebrity Look Alike
I was on another blog this morning and they had some celebrity look alike thing. So i followed the link and thought that I would try it for Lana and myself. Here are the results:
I am happy to say that I don't think you look like any of those guys, Rob. Maybe a "little" like the Stephen S guy. But Alec BAldwin and Christopher Lloyd??!! Gimme a break.
This photo of Lana looks like that photo of Thora Birch. But in reality, Lana is 100 times prettier than Thora Birch! I can see the Meryl Streep, though.
Ya, that's interesting. I agree with mom though - I don't see the resemblance with some of the one's they pair you up with. I'll have to try one of my own and post for you guys. V.
Hey, new picuters! Interesting to see the different faces with different pictures of you, eh? Bob Saget, hahaha! We haven't heard much from the ladies in your life in a while, Rob- I love to hear the cute things the girls say...hint, hint. :)
I'm also looking for something from Lana and the girls. Also, some more of your leadership musings.....it is interesting and even exciting to see you develop as a boss (leader)
13 comments:
In those particular pictures I can totally see Rob as Jared Leto and Lana as Meryl Streep. Cool!
Hey, Rob, where are your links??? I always use them to check the other blogs.....
I don't know. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll look into it. That's what I use too. =)
They are at the bottom of the page.....probably because that pictures were so big.
I am happy to say that I don't think you look like any of those guys, Rob. Maybe a "little" like the Stephen S guy. But Alec BAldwin and Christopher Lloyd??!! Gimme a break.
This photo of Lana looks like that photo of Thora Birch. But in reality, Lana is 100 times prettier than Thora Birch! I can see the Meryl Streep, though.
Interesting.
Ya, that's interesting. I agree with mom though - I don't see the resemblance with some of the one's they pair you up with.
I'll have to try one of my own and post for you guys.
V.
Hey, new picuters! Interesting to see the different faces with different pictures of you, eh? Bob Saget, hahaha!
We haven't heard much from the ladies in your life in a while, Rob- I love to hear the cute things the girls say...hint, hint. :)
Uh, that is supposed to say PICTURES, not picuters. oops
Oooh, I also get a link on your blog? I must be special!
Hey, if you correct my spelling you don't get a link anymore.. ;)
I'm also looking for something from Lana and the girls. Also, some more of your leadership musings.....it is interesting and even exciting to see you develop as a boss (leader)
I was correcting my own spelling from the above comment, but if you need correcting, too, I woudl be happy to oblige.
actually, I think it is probably typing errors in both cases. Take a look at your last comment, Jani - what is woudl?
Post a Comment