hey by the way vinj and I did those celeb lok alikes... ya, it only works for white people (sort of) Because for vinj it just brough out every black celeb in the book, from Will Smith to Michael Jakson when he was still black. Ya, doesn't really work... and aparently I look a bit asian too... had about 4 asia chick look alikes... who knew.
Do you think that you should apply? Keep in mind though that alot of times with corporate promotion comes expectation. Expectations that can change work/life balance. If you do want to apply, that's awesome Rob! We're behind you 100%. Let us know.....
5 comments:
ya man, Rob you would totaly be amazing at it. DO IT JONNY!!!!!!!
Luv Kath
hey by the way vinj and I did those celeb lok alikes... ya, it only works for white people (sort of) Because for vinj it just brough out every black celeb in the book, from Will Smith to Michael Jakson when he was still black. Ya, doesn't really work... and aparently I look a bit asian too... had about 4 asia chick look alikes... who knew.
anyway, luv ya
Kathryn
Do you think that you should apply?
Keep in mind though that alot of times with corporate promotion comes expectation. Expectations that can change work/life balance. If you do want to apply, that's awesome Rob! We're behind you 100%.
Let us know.....
absolutely, Rob.....I think you are ready for the big chair....after all, you've got, what? 2 years of banking under your belt? LOL
BTW - isn't it nice to see how much confidence your siblings have in you?
Post a Comment