Hahaha! Lizzy - that's a funny one. GUESS WHAT!? - I'm coming to your house to have a sleep over tonight. Pretty fun hey. Can't wait to see you girls. I'm just waiting for Uncle Mike to get off work and then we will come down. I'm going to start getting things ready - oh...Curly is coming too. See you soon!
Rob - Happy Birthday dude. We were glad to come and hang with you guys and Danny. It was nice to just chill together and hang. Keep us posted on the job thing because we'll be excited to see you guys some more and have some good ol' summer bbq's and fires in the backyard.
7 comments:
Ha Ha Ha
Elizabeth, did you make that up all by yourself? It is funny.
Are you getting ready for your daddy's birthday party? Are you being a help to your mom?
See you soon! I love you!
Grandma H
Hahaha! Lizzy - that's a funny one.
GUESS WHAT!? - I'm coming to your house to have a sleep over tonight. Pretty fun hey. Can't wait to see you girls.
I'm just waiting for Uncle Mike to get off work and then we will come down.
I'm going to start getting things ready - oh...Curly is coming too.
See you soon!
That is so funny!!!!!!!
What a genious kid man!
Oh and what a sweet photo! Elizabeth you look beautiful. And guess what I met a lady with the same name as you!
I miss them so much, I wish you guys could come down for a weekend...
Love aunty Kath
Hey rob can you post a picture of all three girls I want to save it, then print it to han up in the room.
Thanx,
kath
never mind, mom sent me photos.
Do you like talking to yourself? =)
Rob -
Happy Birthday dude. We were glad to come and hang with you guys and Danny. It was nice to just chill together and hang. Keep us posted on the job thing because we'll be excited to see you guys some more and have some good ol' summer bbq's and fires in the backyard.
Post a Comment