Friday, April 27, 2007

I Just Had to Show Off.....


I just had to show off. This is a drawing that Elizabeth did this afternoon. She copied the eagle from a book, NOT traced just looked at it and drew it. The eagle is taking a mouse from the girl. The mouse was the girls pet. The other animals in the picture are the girls other pets.

She just keeps getting better at her drawing.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

such an imagination. very impressive ability. Having raised 5 children, 3 with average drawing ability, 1 with above average, and one with excellent ability, I would have to say that Elizabeth has extraordinary talent. This could be a picture Mike drew at this age - even the subject is something Mike would have chosen. What is it with artists and eagles, anyway?
For that matter, what is it with artists and the fascination with the "dark side" of life? i.e. eagles stealing pets from little girls?

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob, Just reading mom comments on Lizy when the bubbles on her laptop came pouring into her screen. I am using my own laptop. Cool.

I as well, when I saw the picture, immediately thought of Michael at her age for skill and content. Interesting.

Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

Wow, that is awesome, and full of character, and story telling... really amazing!
Good job Elizabeth!

I put it as my desk top back ground!

Kath