Sophia is turning 4 on Easter Sunday!
We are having a party for her on Saturday, April 7th, at our house. Anyone who would like to come, or is able to come, may arrive at 3:00pm and stay for cake and pizza. I have been inviting people, but if I have forgotten you or you have forgotten the particulars, this is your reminder!


7 comments:
What a cutie!!!! Who could not go to a birthday party for a girl that cute.
Wow! I can't believe she's already turning 4. I always measure how long I've been around the Hutchy's by how old Sophia is because Kath and I were living together when she was born. I remember Kath telling me that Lana had some complications and was pretty sick while having her, but I didn't really know anyone from the rest of the family then...just Kath...oh probably Dan too.
Re: The Party -
Michael is going to be working that day and won't get off until 5pm, so we will probably not be able to make it this weekend, but will try to plan to come and party the next weekend for Rob's (and Soph then) bday if that's still cool with you guys.
That's still cool.
We should actually add that. If you can't make it to this party we'll be having another on the next weekend for me, and Sophia can get gifts that weekend too.
Rob
Dad and I will be there for sure. Probably Dan, too....he's pretty sick today, so I don't want to promise on his behalf - don't know if he'll be better or worse by then.
Dan will be there for your BD, Rob, but Dad and I will be in UTAH!
ohhh, I think I've missed sophias last two birthdays...
I miss you guys, and Vinj wishes he could have been there for sophia, she's his little princes.
Hope the party went well, and that sophia felt loved.
Love kath
Sophia - did you have a fun birthday? You looked so pretty in your new Strawberry Shortcake outfit. I really liked the fuzzy jacket that grandpa and grandma hutch bought you too - very pretty. Did you like your hide and seek carebear? I bet you're having fun playing with it this week. Make sure you share with Emma and Elizabeth too.
Tyler was very happy to be able to come and see you and be a part of your birthday party. He said he hopes you liked your puzzle.
Uncle Mike and I are going to come to your house again this weekend to party with daddy for his birthday too.
How does it feel to be 4 Soph?
Love you!
Aunty Tor
ps. Please say hi to Emma and Elizabeth for me too (and give them hugs and kisses from me too!)
HI Sophia, I had a real good time at your birthday party. The balloons were lots of fun. How is your superman doing. I hope to see you again really soon.
Paka, Daddy's Dad
Post a Comment