Friday, April 20, 2007

I Know Why We Are Having This Bad Weather......


I was talking with a friend of mine and he told me why we are having this bad weather. It's all because of a certain former Vice-President, Al Gore. He is speaking in Calgary this weekend. Apparently wherever he shows up to speak has unseasonly cold weather. Coincidence? Or act of God?

5 comments:

Karyn said...

Yeah, kind of hard to argue global warming in a blizzard, isn't it?

Karyn said...

Yeah, kind of hard to argue global warming in a blizzard, isn't it?

Mike and Tor said...

LMAO that's pretty funny. Guess God is trying to give us HIS theory of Global Warming.
Maybe Gore should travel to Arizona and see what the weather does for him there.

Anonymous said...

You gotta love it when the doomsayers’ prognostications are tortured by reality.

Anonymous said...

I guess that’s the real inconvenient truth.